Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Brain With 2 Legs

Well Micaela and I thought that the reading Great Expectations would be very interesting. We are the only two in the group because we are able to collaborate better when we work as partners. My partner and I are going to read half of the book by Sunday November 24 and the second half by Wednesday November 27. We intend to collaborate on the novel during class, over text messages, and in person on our own time. We feel Great Expectations will be a very interesting novel and we are excited to read it. 

1 comment:

  1. I was so close to choosing this background for my own blog! I love the color scheme you have going! What are you going to focus on for your final presentation for this class?
    http://rachelsheddaplitblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete