Monday, August 19, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1. I don't think I will have any problems with my experience or participation in the class. I drive, have a smart phone, and a computer. My schedule is also pretty flexible so I should be fine.

2. An awesome learning experience I had would be when I was in sixth grade. My class took a field trip to the tide pools. I really liked it. I saw a lot of really cool life there and it wasn't something you see everyday. I learned a lot about see life and it was really cool. I don't really remember much about it but I know that I really loved it and it was my favorite learning experience.

3. I am really excited to improve my writing and also just have fun since we can express ourselves a lot. I am really concerned about speaking in front of people and just presentations also. I have always feared that and I probably won't get over that. Its just one of those fears. I think this class will help me with a lot especially in my essays and it will help me a lot in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment