Saturday, October 5, 2013

If I Just Had More Time

If I had more time to prepare for the midterm I would have went over previous vocabulary words more than the recent ones. Also I would have went over the Canterbury Tales too. I would have looked at my notes that we took during presentations and for the open note quiz we had as well. I would have put more time into studying than I did. I think I did okay on the midterm. I know my essay was pretty rushed so it's probably not my best but I tried to write down as many vocabulary words as I remembered. To improve my performance I would probably need to pace myself more than I did because I kept going back and forth from question one to question two and I got side tracked. So that's something I would really improve on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment