Sunday, October 27, 2013

What I Think About When I Think About Act III

When I read Act III I was so shocked on what had just occurred. Hamlet was having a conversation with his mother and boom! Out of no where Polonious get stabbed and killed through a curtain. It was so casual as they exited Hamlet just dragged him off stage. I was speechless for a moment when reading this. I was shocked on how Cladius reacted towards the play. He completely lashed out and ran out of the theatre. I did not think that was smart because if no one else knew he killed Hamlet's father he sure made that scene suspicious. Claudius tried to pray for forgiveness which did not work because he knew what he did was wrong on so many levels. I think this is a very interesting play and look forward to finding out what interesting things happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment