Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

The differences I see between my life during and after high school are major. I don't see myself living at home I see myself either up north or down south. I also know I won't see the same people I see everyday. I will be making friends who are mature and know and go after what they want in life. Similarities would be talking to my family everyday and keeping in touch. I see myself still doing makeup and getting opportunities to do other peoples makeup and hair more. Well, I would like to see people change and grow up after graduation. It is important to mature and move on with your life because you cannot stay a kid forever as much as you would like to. I work ahead if something is to be done and has a due date I usually try to get it done before so I won't worry about it and then I have more time to do the things I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment