Thursday, February 13, 2014

Welcome to the Interdisciplinarity

Interdisciplinary (adj) means combining or involving two or more academic disciplines or fields of study: The economics and history departments are offering an interdisciplinary seminar on Asia.

After high school I will be going into cosmetology, esthetics, and manicuring. I know that for cosmetology and nails you have to be quite creative with different looks you can create. Makeup has always been a passion of mine and I enjoy so much. I've always created many different looks and looked up many ways to create something I wasn't sure how too. Something that would help will definitely be art. Art is such an amazing thing that let's you express yourself. That's what I do when I do makeup and hair. There are so many tricks to creating different looks which make it easy. I know that putting black eyeliner in your waterline will make your eyes appear smaller. Also using a lighter eyeliner in your waterline will catch the light and bounce off your eyes to make them brighter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment