Friday, February 7, 2014

Launch/ Draft

• what am I passionate about? What do I want to do?
- I am very passionate about makeup and hair. I really want to become a makeup artist for the stars. 

• How can I use the tools from last semester (and the internet and general)?
- I can use tools from online to help create looks and also get my work out there. 

• What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
- I will need to do more YouTube videos and Instagram more. Also find the rigt cosmetology school. 

•What will impress/convince others (both in my life and in my field)?
- I think my dedication and my skill will really impress others in my life and field. 

How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?
- I think I could move beyond 'what if' by just doing what I need to instead of imagining it. 

• Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?
- The peers and public would be viewers who enjoy what I do and can see it whenever they please. The experts would be the trained and famous makeup artists who get to see the world because of what they do and who will be able to guide me in the right direction and also help me with whatever I may need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment